Engineered General Information:
Engineered floors work best on concrete subfloors or places where there is radiant heat. Engineered floors are less sensitive to moisture. They are made by gluing several layers of plywood together in opposite directions with a real hardwood veneer on top.
Engineered Flooring Types:
Interiors By Aleman is your source for top quality engineered hardwood flooring including common engineered Bruce floors such as oak, maple, cherry, hickory, and Hawa bamboo flooring. Exotic wood floors like brazilian cherry, and mahogany from Mirage. Similar to solid wood floors, engineered floors also come in different widths including wide plank flooring. Whether you choose smooth or the popular handscraped flooring, Interiors By Aleman can help you select the perfect engineered wood floor for your interior design.
Common Engineered Floor Installation Process:
- Floors are delivered a couple of days prior to installation for acclimation
- Furniture is removed
- Existing flooring is removed
- Subfloor is prepped and scraped if necessary
- Door jambs are cut down to wood floor height
- Engineered floors are then installed using either a glue down or float down process depending on the type of floor being used.
- Shoe moldings are installed and painted
- Cleanup and garbage haul away
Call today and Interiors by Aleman will take care of your flooring needs! We will make sure your flooring is right for interior decor and situation! (732) 254-7881